
where is this warmth going? when it’s tomorrow, it’ll vanish ,
If I synchronized the heartbeats of our chests , would I be able to fall to the same depth as you?
i’m always, always by your side , no matter how far your heart strays
While we drift inside the darkness , like innocent little birds, we huddled our wings together
You , who hide behind your smile when you’re lonely , are a blade of none melting ice
I bare my heart , and embrace you , forever…
where are you going alone? i’m just scared of looking back
The figure in my chest and the dull color , even though I’m sure that they’re actually very similar
with the same evanescence , we are gazing at the place that we’ll surely return to someday
no matter how we’re separated inside this darkness , our hearts call for each other with a bond stronger than anything
even if you’re laughing when you’re lonely, I know it
I want to warm , your cold fingers with my tears
I’m by your side…
while we drift inside the darkness , like innocent little birds, we huddled our wings together
You , who hide behind your smile when you’re lonely , are a blade of none melting ice
I bare my heart and embrace you , I’m by your side , forever…
No comments:
Post a Comment